Repair & Installation
There are many reasons why a refrigerator / freezer is one of the most important household appliances and one thing is certain, it needs to be 100% functional at all times. If your appliance experiences a hike in temperature, condensation or ice buildup it is wise to have someone verify the problem as soon as possible.
Whether it’s to ask for advice, to repair or install a new refrigerator / freezer (or combo) MaxService has you covered.
Refrigerator & freezer CARE
- Regularly clean the coils of the refrigerator and freezer.
- Make sure the doors seal tightly after closing, if the door does not seal correctly there might be a problem with the gasket around the door. Also make sure the gaskets are cleaned regularly. You can do so by using a mild soap and water.
- Make sure the temperature is set correctly. Average temperature in a refrigerator should be between 37 and 40 degrees fahrenheit, 3 to 5 degrees celsius. The freezer should be at 0 degrees fahrenheit, -18 degrees celsius.
- We recommend Refrigerators / Freezers to be cleaned inside once or twice a year to remove any spills or dirt. Also once your appliance has been cleaned there are many ways to keep it smelling good, for example you can use a box of opened baking soda, or any other suitable product.
- In an event of a power outage it is important to keep the doors of your refrigerator / freezer closed as much as possible. A refrigerator will maintain it’s temperature for a few hours.
MaxService can assist you with your refrigerator / freezer ( or combo ), either for repair or installation call today.