Repair & Installation
Similar to other gas appliances the gas dryer is much more energy efficient than electric dryers. The appliance might cost more upfront however will last you longer and will be cheaper to operate in the long run. Gas dryers also are more efficient during the drying time. Gas dryers dry loads in almost half the time than electric dryers.
At MaxService we specialise in gas appliance repair and installation, we are certified and can help you with all your repair and installation needs.
GAS DRYER CARE
- Make sure your gas dryer is always vented correctly , check the exhaust and the vent cap outside to ensure there are no obstructions. Improperly vented gas dryers can increase the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning. (it’s always a good idea and strongly recommended to have a carbon monoxide detector in your home if you own any gas appliances.)
- Clean dryer lint screen every time you use your dryer and do not use the dryer without it in place.
- Do not overload your dryer , if a dryer is overloaded it will take longer to dry and you will end up using more energy.
- Every few months deep clean the lint screen , with a bit of detergent and then rinse with clean water. Don’t forget to clean the inside of the lint trap. Lint can build up in there as well.
- Clean the humidity sensor of the dryer inside the drum with a bit of rubbing alcohol this will remove any residue from the dryer sheets.
- Always make sure your dryer is leveled and properly balanced.
Whether it’s to verify a problem with your dryer, or to do a yearly maintenance verification, or even to install a new gas dryer.
Max Service can be of assistance!