Repair & Installation
There are many great benefits to owning a Gas cooktop. The heating process for a gas cooktop is much faster than an electric cooktop. Gas burners allow instant changes in heat while cooking, due to the flame not needing any time to heat up or cool down. Gas cooktops are also cost effective, gas is generally cheaper than electricity and so even if your gas cooktop initally costs more than an electric or induction cooktop, you will end up saving money on your utility bill in the long run. The best benefit in owning a Gas cooktop in our professional opinion is due to the fact that a gas cooktops will work even when the power is out in your home. Simply manually ignite the burners with a match or a lighter .
At MaxService we specialise in gas appliance repair and installation, we are certified and can help you with all your repair and installation needs.
GAS COOKTOP CARE
- Before you start cleaning your cooktop unplug your cooktop and turn off the gas.
- Grates should be washed regularly with hot water and soap by soaking and then, rinse in clean water and dry before putting them back.
- Soak the burners and burner caps, it will be easier to remove the stuck on grease after.
- Keep the burner channels clean (take off the burner caps and by using a pipe cleaner or straw cleaner clean out the small metal channels.) Do not use a wooden toothpick as it could get stuck in the channels.
- Never pour water onto the gas cooktop.
- Use a mild cleaner on your gas cooktop for example : Dish soap and vinegar are the ideal options. Together dish soap and vinegar can dissolve almost anything built up on your grate and other components. ( cleaners have harsh chemicals inside and could possibly damage certain elements of your cooktop.)
- It’s recommended that Gas appliances receive frequent service to make sure they are at their full working capacity and are above all safe.
Burners not producing heat anymore? pilot light keeps going out?
There could be many reasons why your gas stove is not working anymore, MaxService can help. This is our specialty!