Repair & Installation
Whether you own an electric Range / built-in oven or induction Range there are certain things we know and don’t know about our appliance. One thing is for sure the stove is where the heart of the home is.
For many reasons electric ranges are considered safer than gas ranges. In many cases we might feel this way knowing there is no open flame on an electric range. They are also very simple to operate and easy to clean! But sometimes can become faulty. In this event we should not attempt to start taking apart our appliances. This might cause more harm than good.
MaxService provides our clients with professional repair and installation for electric ranges, built in single ovens and induction ranges.
Electric & Induction range CARE
- When cleaning a smooth electric or induction cooktop use proper cleaning tools, never use anything abrasive as this could damage the glass. Use a soft cloth and or paper towels with a cream cleaning solution.
- Always make sure the underneath of your pans are properly cleaned, dirty pans can leave residue on the cooktop.
- Avoid leaving spills linger on the cooktop this can leave permanent stains and damage it.
- To help minimize clean up time use properly sized pots to avoid boil overs which causes staining of the cooktop.
- If your stove is not a sealed glass cooktop and you probbaly have electric elements it’s important to also clean under these, it’s easy to forget to do so because its not always visible.
- Contrary to many beliefs, it is not a good idea to use the self clean too often, excessive heat can cause damage to the electric components of the oven.
Electric range repair or installation MaxService has the expertise to help you.