Repair & Installation
There are many advantages to having a dishwasher, one of the best reasons is not having to waste time doing the dishes. The dishwasher is an essential part of our hectic lives, if you have a large family and you find yourself constantly doing the dishes we know that this is precious time that we can spend with your family. Using a dishwasher is less wasteful than washing dishes by hand, you use up to 100 liters of water per load, versus a dishwasher than can use as little as 12 liters.
If your dishwasher is not draining correctly, or leaking or simply not cleaning your dishes
properly you can call MaxService for expert advise.
- If your dishwasher has a filter make sure to remove it and clean off any food or grime from it on a regular basis.
- Also clean the door and seals regularly. Don’t forget the bottom of the door this is a place where water does not go and so food and grime can accumulate there.
- Using your dishwasher regularly and occasionally on empty will help prevent any buildup of dirt in the appliance and will also help reduce the need to clean it.
- Make sure to verify that the cleaning arms are working correctly by removing any debris within the holes of the arms . You can do this by using a piece of wire or even small pliers.
- The drain of your dishwasher also needs to be cleaned regularly, take out any large pieces of food stuck on the bottom. You can also disassemble the bottom and deep clean the drain if you feel it necessary, this can help with water drainage.
MaxService understands the value of the dishwasher and can help you with our professional service expertise.
If you want to install a new dishwasher or repair the one you have, we can help you.